Wanted: Rifle Range

PointBlank

Hi,

I'm looking for what ranges are available in suffolk or if anyone has any area's for zeroing.

I'm looking for somewhere to get lot's of practice with my 6.5x55 :)

(yes I know about Kynamco)

Last edited:
Ah, Kynamco (workin' in a coal mine, goin' down, down, down)...

Where in Suffolk are you? If you can get to Cambridge conveniently, then Barton Road will give you a good choice of distances at which to shoot.

Knots

Hmm, whilst Barton Road is worth the time for a visit now and then, an hour and a half is a bit much on a regular basis. I believe that the Herts and Essex use a MOD range near Colchester for full bore but I don't know anything else re distances or calibre restrictions.

Last edited:
The Chippenham option sounds interesting chaps, any more info on the set up cos I too could do with a zeroing/practice facility if that is available?

bds rent a range at euston or did not open to the public though only bds members on set days .not much help i know !

The Chippenham option sounds interesting chaps, any more info on the set up cos I too could do with a zeroing/practice facility if that is available?

I'll be honest Kynamco at mildenhall is actually good value, £30ph which if you go with a mate makes £15 each and it gives your rifle chance to cool when you swap places.

Back