Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Passion for Stalking, one for Dave/6.5X55

Passion for Stalking, one for Dave/6.5X55

I have just received a e-mail saying Passion for Stalking site is closing down, Dave (6.5X55) is this true or has somebody hacked into your site and it is a wind up?

All the best

I think this is true because I got the same email and I was tipped of some time ago by one of their other long standing members.

It is true, it is closed down. I spoke to Dave today and he confirmed it.

Me to, got an Email tonight. Its a great shame when a site is ruined by arseholes

I can assure you it will not happen with this site. At least not while me and John manage it.

I got an email, I see the site is still up.

The Email said the forum side of the site was closed, Maybe the rest of the site will remain.

You can read what is there but, you cannot post, that part of it is switched off.

I just want to say how disappointed I am that this has happened.
    I liked the fact that there weren't huge numbers of members on PFS, so it was pretty easy to get a rapport.
    I got the impression that quite a lot of folk just went on for a look rather than posting, but I will say that the people who did contribute often gave me good chat & sound advice.
    I had a couple of invaluable offers to help improve my stalking abilities & this helped reduce the chances of me going out stalking & seeing nothing!
    So I would like to openly thank those who guided me,as I see them on here too from time to time.
    I shot my first deer almost a year ago & would be further back experience wise if it weren't for the tips that were willingly given.
    Cheers Gents - Good Times, Danny

Yes the site is closed and will not be back on line ever .Sad but hey some times you got to do the right thing.

It's back on as of today.