Hampshire & West Sussex Meeting (inc Isle of Wight)

BunnyDoom

Hi all, saw the Kent and East Sussex meeting so thought it might be an idea to see if anyone from my neck of the woods fancies a social?

I'm in Chichester, so was thinking Portsmouth is fairly central to West Sussex & Hampshire?

Let me know if you're interested and if there's enough interest I'll arrange something and get a venue and date sorted :)

Cheers,
Rich

I don,t know how these thing work, but do you want a pub or a conference room (I can get one free) just outside Portsmouth,or do you all prefer a pub.

Pneudart it's not me organizing it, just I have some rooms at the park I can use, but a pub is good for me.

Thanks Taff - I'm thinking Pub at the moment but if there's a huge uptake then might make sense to get a conference room. At the moment am just thinking would be good to get us all together for a drink and a chat, but if it looks like it will be useful to everyone we could get something a little more organised together.
Cheers,
Rich

hi all,
I have just moved to west sussex but go back to london in the weekends.
I am in worthing every thursday. I would love to meet up with people nereby (even if its not a big social).
Looking to meet local fellow shooters.

thanks

Back