Roe

Been trying to get over a recent operation and have been bored to bits confined to the house , so really against orders i have been out and about in the fresh air and i have really enjoyed and feel much better for it.
Past few mornings i have been out looking for buck's a mixture of high seats and walking with the video camera .
This Morning out quite late so missed my best oppertunity to let the wood settle down after acending a seat in a good spot for roe, i must have put half a dozen longtails up in my haste to get there and trod on every fallen branch !
Anyway nothing showed at all not surprising really :doh:, just about to climb down when i caught some movement through the trees .
Turned out to be a doe and she had company

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00412-1.jpg

DSC00404.jpg

DSC00405.jpg

DSC00413.jpg

When they had passed through i had a mosey to another area i have, and bumped into this fella and his gang.

DSC00400.jpg

DSC00401.jpg

DSC00410.jpg

Sorry about the picture quality they are stills taken from the video they are a bit fuzzy early on but better as it get lighter . dF

No cooter i used to post a few but don't bother now, when "if" every i get round to editing it all i have plans to make one video out of many hours of footage i have.
Got some very good film of the red rut even though i nearly ended up hanging off an antler ! DF

No cooter i used to post a few but don't bother now, when "if" every i get round to editing it all i have plans to make one video out of many hours of footage i have.
Got some very good film of the red rut even though i nearly ended up hanging off an antler ! DF

If the snaps are anything to go by it would be a good watch. :thumb:

I used to post some of my shooting vids, but after a few strange comments from the anti's I removed them all and closed the account.

I found out since that you can set them so that only those who have the link can see them, so it avoids similar problems.

It's all right for some !!
I had a ankle operation three weeks ago yesterday. Leg in plaster below the knee and on crutches, just started gently weight bearing. Signed off work until 20th March. Been out the house once.
Bored, bored, bored. I don't know what I would do without sky+ , laptop and SD.
Great pics by the way
ATB

It's all right for some !!
I had a ankle operation three weeks ago yesterday. Leg in plaster below the knee and on crutches, just started gently weight bearing. Signed off work until 20th March. Been out the house once.
Bored, bored, bored. I don't know what I would do without sky+ , laptop and SD.
Great pics by the way
ATB

Lol ! i know what you mean im the same, and as for "its all right for some" you wouldn't want to be in my shoes buddy i can assure you on that score .
Never mind with a bit of luck sky might even change the movies one day, lost count how many times iv watched the same flick's and been blathering crap on tinternet :confused: hope you get out and about soon done me the world of good. DF

Nice one Bob, really pleased you are up and about :)

You have some very nice boys and girls there, good luck for when you are well enough to get behind a rifle.

ATVB

That bit of land is a real Gem, Bob's nature reserve !

You have put alot of time and effort into improving the ground and it is really paying off now. Looking forward to seeing how it develops over time.

Nice one Bob, really pleased you are up and about :)

You have some very nice boys and girls there, good luck for when you are well enough to get behind a rifle.

ATVB

Thanks David but your the one who will need the luck buddy, down to Norfolk for a few days soon and the boss has shown an interest in anoying your dogs :doh:

Back