Thread: Hello Everyone!

Hello Everyone!

Hello there, my names Mike and I live in the North East of Scotland. I've recently had the honour of being invited to join a deer stalking syndicate, this is very new to me so am busy learning (and enjoying) all aspects of the trade with a view to booking my dsc1 soon. I have been hunting small game for around 15 years with various types of air rifle and shotgun and do enjoy the occasional day of shooting clays.

I am just going through the process of applying for my FAC and am confident that there will be no problems there. I obviously don't own my own rifle at the moment but providing all goes well with the FAC I am planning on getting, or a least something similar - .243 Tikka T3 with a Leupold 3.5-10x50 vx III as my first as they seems to be good value for money (and cant afford the Sako 85 I really want) , unless I can find a good s/h rifle/scope combination. You may all be asked a few questions on this subject for a little advice first
    This seems like a great site with some great knowledge of stalking which I am looking forward to contributing to in the future,

Thanks, Mike.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

welcome to the site.

“Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami