Thread: DSC1 Course - Scarborough, North Yorks

DSC1 Course - Scarborough, North Yorks

Hi all, myself and a few others are looking at doing the DSC1, where do people recommend thats not too far from Scarborough, North Yorkshire. Dont mind staying over if there is accommodation, looked at Greenlee, any others to compare?

i would recomend donnington deer services very helpfull and not too far ,atb wayne

Would highly reccomend Greenlee , did mine there in Oct and really enjoyed it ,Jon certainly knows his stuff and as for Andreas cooking, well Fantastic .

Hi can well recommend Laurie Walton at Thirlmere Lake district he usually does the level 1 lecturing for John Snoden at greenlee. Lauries phone number is 01768 774344. I can also recommend Stybeck farm B&B approx 400yards away contact Louise Hodgson 01768 773232. Hope this is useful to you.

Kind regards Jimbo 30 06

Hi, Jon here from Greenlee here. Not sure how many people you have but if you are still looking for a course I can organise a course for you here at Greenlee or, if you go to the web site all the dates of our courses are on the deer management courses page and if a date suits just give me a call. Best regards.