Swarovski EL Range Binos 8x42 stock?

TASR12

Gents,Does anyone know of anywhere that has got the above in stock? The places I have tried ringing don't and don't know when any are due in stock.Thanks in advance,T.

Winkie has some, >>HERE<<

Don't be fooled by Minox though, plenty of good write ups on here, I don't think I have read a bad thing about them....I had 8.5x43's and was very impressed with them, wish I had kept them to be honest.

TJ

Thanks very much I will try those listed and see if any have the RF Binos, one step closer to taking the leap!

I think people are getting confused, we are talking about the new Swaro Rangefinder binos in 8x42.

Last time I looked Uttings only had 10x42 in stock and Macloeds don't have any at all

I think people are getting confused, we are talking about the new Swaro Rangefinder binos in 8x42.

Last time I looked Uttings only had 10x42 in stock and Macloeds don't have any at all

Ah, got ya! I'd still phone around and try and get a price, then I'd still try Winkie, he will match/beat any price I'm sure.

TJ

I think people are getting confused, we are talking about the new Swaro Rangefinder binos in 8x42.Last time I looked Uttings only had 10x42 in stock and Macloeds don't have any at all
Anthony, meant to say exactly what you did on both points but the computer here at work is a little slow! Will try to call the other suggestions in the morning.Cheers.

Swaro range finder binos

I've got a fleabay watch on Swarovski and these popped up the other day, look to be a genuine shop with 4576 positive feedbacks!:

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

Shop address and phone:
Photo Express Lakeland Ltd
David Pennick
39 Market Street
Ulverston
Cumbria
LA12 7LR
United Kingdom

Phone:
01229|583050
Email: