Available: roe

I would like to know why it would start in April if the numbers are to be reduced surely its the females that need reduced the males are just that a waist of time and energy.

Could some one please enlighten me, from what I read you are required to shoot an average of 12 roe a week and you pay them for the pleasure of what could easily be full time and they keep the meat, oh and any badly shot deer will be charged to you?

I'm confused why anybody would do this.

I would like to know why it would start in April if the numbers are to be reduced surely its the females that need reduced the males are just that a waist of time and energy.

I think you and I both know 6p that if 600 roe are to be shot the female quota will not just start to appear as of the 21st October...

Learn the ground and do a we bit of stalking through the summer then come the 1 st of November get the lamp out a couple of thick lads for cheap labour and your away lol. Shot placement is never really a problem cull selection the same just pick up the rifle and shoot lol.:rofl:

Learn the ground and do a we bit of stalking through the summer then come the 1 st of November get the lamp out a couple of thick lads for cheap labour and your away lol. Shot placement is never really a problem cull selection the same just pick up the rifle and shoot lol.:rofl:

You never told me you were an ex-contractor!!!! :doh:

And that works providing the snow does not arrive at the end of November again and stay until January...

:smug:

hope my boss did not see this' he may want me to pay him to come to work . thats what it looks like i do your work for you and i pay you for the privilege. im sure someone will

This is the guide price for the tender value . As a contractor you would submit your tender as to the price per deer culled so if you think you can cull a beast , transport it to larder, pay yourself a wage and cover your costs for say £50 A beast you would tender £30000 . That is what the FC would pay you for the 600 beasts not what you pay them.
All the FC ground seems to be going to culling contracts now with no sign of stalking leases.

Back