Asking for a change in calibre

SussexFallow

Chaps

Rang flo today to ask for a 270 to be added to my variation as i want to ditch the 308 and 243. Was told i need a letter from one of my land owners giving me permission to use a 270. What a load of old rubbish ! Does anyone know if this is law ?? Would basc be interested in it ??

ATB Steve

Hi Steve if you go down the route of getting a letter from your landowner, get him to put, permission to use shotgun and any rifle of suitable calibre for the control of vermin fox deer and boar, that should cover you for anything in future, did you have any luck at dundale.
rgds geoff

Hi Steve if you go down the route of getting a letter from your landowner, get him to put, permission to use shotgun and any rifle of suitable calibre for the control of vermin fox deer and boar, that should cover you for anything in future, did you have any luck at dundale.
rgds geoff

my letters all state, using calibres recomended for said species.... they cant argue with that

A bit odd that SF, if you are already use'n a 308 they obviously passed the land check beforehand,

and your willing to give the 308 & 243 up you'd think they'd be more than happy to accommodate

you. Anyways it'll sort itself out no doubt.

Atb, Billy.

Back