Available: Attention all novice stalkers

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
We seem to have a great many novices joining the site, many of whom are asking for mentoring and or the chance to learn about stalking and deer management in general.

With this in mind I am considering holding a day solely for novices wishing to learn more.This will be in June and will consist of live fireing with estate rifles, deer identification, a tour of the estate I manage in West Sussex, a chance to see Roe and possibly Fallow throughout the day, a light lunch and tea and coffee.

Please PM me for more details and a date. This is to test the water so to speak but I would hope that we can take between 6 to 8 candidates.

ATB

Sikamalc

DMQ 1 & 2. AW.

Thats great Malcom we do similar up here have group education days we got Ronnie Rose last time the lads were well impressed and learned alot weldone to you mate. Pity your not nearer i would have came and gave you a hand.

i would be very interested, but the summer doesnt work for me due to uni exams and harvest. will there be any other opportunity's in the rest of the year?

tom

Malc.

Whilst not exactly a novice, I'd be interested in seeing your ground and picking your brains. I could help out on the day as general tea maker.

Blimey the PM box is filling up quick!! The date will be Saturday June 23rd. The area is near Horsham West Sussex (2,500 acre estate)

The day will consist of firearm safety, live firing (including ammo) of the estate rifles ( 5 calibres) followed by discussions and talks on all the UK deer species with handling of heads etc, deer management seasons, equipment, high seats etc. Tour of the estate with hopefully some deer showing :D light lunch tea and coffee.

Cost £50 for the day. 8 candidates max.

PM me if interested, or for those that have already Pm'ed me please call me for any further details (you have my mobile number)

ATB

Sikamalc

Malcolm

same as Matt hooks.

if i am able to be there first ( i must check the diary ) i would love to help out, but im not carrying anyone's rifle unless they take ill.

willing to help in anyway to aid you in running this kind offer and of course all ill ask for is a cup of tea from matt ;)

kind regards

bob.

Half way booked for the 23rd Novice Day. Dont forget its a chance to shoot up to 5 different calibre estate rifles (including a 375HH) lunch, tea and coffee. Learn a great dela more about deer management, equipment, ID etc and a tour of the estate.

All inclusive for £50 for the day.

3 more candidates needed.

We seem to have a great many novices joining the site, many of whom are asking for mentoring and or the chance to learn about stalking and deer management in general.

With this in mind I am considering holding a day solely for novices wishing to learn more.This will be in June and will consist of live fireing with estate rifles, deer identification, a tour of the estate I manage in West Sussex, a chance to see Roe and possibly Fallow throughout the day, a light lunch and tea and coffee.

Please PM me for more details and a date. This is to test the water so to speak but I would hope that we can take between 6 to 8 candidates.

ATB

Sikamalc

DMQ 1 & 2. AW.

pity your not in scotland

Thumbs up to Malc, took me on my first stalk last year and I've not looked back...

So really, it is ALL Malc's fault :D

ATB,

Scrummy

NOVICE DAY SATURDAY 23RD FULLY BOOKED.

However if any other novices are interested in a similar day please PM me and I will arrange a further day in August. Same price £50 a day up to 5 calibres to shoot, rifle safety, deer management, stalking,equipment, deer ID with a tour of the estate, lunch and tea and coffee.

PM SIKAMALC

Level 1&2 and AW.

Back