A VERY random one

eggy s

I have a fancy dress party where the dress code is Enchanted Forest. I would like to pull together an outfit like this.

Does anyone know where I could get such a setup from??

View attachment 13199

Book to shoot a stag on the friday, skin it off and wear it on the saturday night. Bit of Lynx deoderant and no one will notice!

Tom

I have a fancy dress party where the dress code is Enchanted Forest. I would like to pull together an outfit like this.

Does anyone know where I could get such a setup from??

View attachment 13199

OK slightly odd! Lol I could imagine you'd find a bear/ wolf rug like that but a deer might be a bit more difficult!

Incidentely and on a totally different topic have sent you a PM.

With those antlers, looks more like a cross between a red and a fecking rose bush!

Eggy, where abouts in London are you? I can loan antlers if they're any use. The skin and the other bits you're on your own!

I'd say try George at ASDA, but I think they were doing them last year...so give the lasses around Haddington another couple of years to rummage through the charity shop bins & they'll be bang on trend!!

That said, just noticed ya live in London. Have ya tried Brixton High Street, "Witch Doctors 'R Us" may still have some on the shelf

OK slightly odd! Lol I could imagine you'd find a bear/ wolf rug like that but a deer might be a bit more difficult!

Incidentely and on a totally different topic have sent you a PM.

Sorry I noticed the pm slightly lazy about replying, will do so tomorrow

With those antlers, looks more like a cross between a red and a fecking rose bush!

Eggy, where abouts in London are you? I can loan antlers if they're any use. The skin and the other bits you're on your own!

I have the antlers:lol:

I have a milliner friend who is going to teach me to make a mask :oops: I will keep you all posted.

Back