Thread: Just the usual Wednesday

Just the usual Wednesday

With quotes like "when out stalking you can't always get the perfect shot placement" and you don't need to puncture all the vital organs" what do fieldsportschannel expect. I like the show but it dosnt do it's self any favours.

Section 161 of the Highways Act 1980 (England & Wales) makes it an offence to discharge a firearm within 50 ft of the centre of a highway with vehicular rights without lawful authority or excuse, if as a result a user of the highway is injured, interrupted or endangered.

David you know where the off switch is

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post

Two main things:
    1. I'm not sure it is correct to ascribe the death of an animal whose head has been minced to some mysterious 'shock' resulting from use of a heavy bullet.
    2. The words 'round' and 'bullet' are not synonymous.

Quote Originally Posted by trouble View Post
    David you know where the off switch is
    Yes I do know where the off switch is and I also know rights and wrong but how many people watching that just starting out now think that shot is ok? But I will take your advice and stop watching it.

The descriptions of bullet performance are unscientific drivel; and as for the 'glancing headshot', not one I will be adding to my repertoire.

There must be commercial pressure to get some footage for the show each week but wonder how many screwups there are along the way...

Yes those Norma bullets do a great job of removing facial tissue, definately not one for the taxidermist.
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Having only watched it to view a few of the attrocities on there, I choose not to view it at all now.
    However, I'm experienced enough to decide for myself on such matters. What worries me, is that it is the sort of program that novices will watch and learn from. Bad habits and practices learnt early in a stalking career won't generally make it a long career!!