Thread: Cheap high seat maybe?

Looks quite interesting but slightly heavy to maul around any distance possibly? cheap enuff though.
    There is a place for all gods creatures in this world, on my plates by the veggies and gravy

Thank you
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

Many thanks, Dave.

That's a genuine helpful post, and what this site should be about. As it's a 1-day offer I've ordered this immediately, and I'm going to give it a whirl.

Having had a couple of serious falls from aboreal antics (poor DIY work) I plan to do better.

It's no heavier than the Bushwear Panther, and adaptable for other uses. If I can't adapt it to ambush muntjac then it'll still be an ideal platform for the wife to point the brickwork when conditions are slippery.
    If I'm going to be accused of it then it's just as well I did it.

I've actually had one of these ladders for a good few years - and very useful it is too - but I paid about twice that for it.

Not sure how good it would be as a base for a high seat though - mine tends to 'creak' a bit under load - I think most of these alloy sectional things are the same?

For that price though its definately worth a punt - even if it doesn't work as a high seat you have a very useful ladder.

Don't think it would be very useful unless you bolted a seat to the top - the ladder would not be too comfortable to sit on. Should be easy enough though - could be slotted into the top.

Cheers for the "heads up" bud.

Dont need a DIY high seat but need a set for decorating next week. Free delivery as well, just the job.
    Thanks again

I ordered one, no doubt it will come in handy for something whether it be DIY or trying to make a portable or permanent hightseat, can't complain at that price.
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest