Middlewick Range Association (colchester essex)

palmer_mike

Hi there,
Hope someone can help.
I was told about the above rifle club by a contact who was going to get me the number for the club secretary but seems to have come up blank. Does anyone know of the Middlewick Range association in colchester essex and have any contact details?
Have tried google but come up blank!
Thanks, MIke

PS I think this is a different club from Colchester rifle club (although they might use the same ranges at times)

What's the secretary's name? If its who I think it is I can help.

Don't know, I was told about the club by a guy off pigeon watch forum - but he's drawn a blank on the contact number so far. Hoping the club might be a good place for some target practice/zeroing as i'm going for my DSC1 this summer and also hoping to apply for my FAC soon!

Don't know if it's the same club but try contacting Chris Smith of Smitharms 01376563214 he in also involved with a couple of clubs in that area. Chris is based in Coggershall.

I moved out of Essex 4 yrs ago so my info may be a bit out of date. However one of the clubs which regularly shot on Middlewick was Herts & Essex Shooting Assoc:

Address:Great Lleighs, (3 miles north of Broomfield)
Chelmsford,
CM3 1PG

Enquiries:Membership Secretary - Tel: 07973 203668

Thanks guy's for all the help,
Just to let you know i've made contact with the club and am hoping to go for a look next weekend.
all the best
MIke

Back