First stalk in 3 hours time :)

Andy86

Finaly the day has came going on my first stalk in a couple of hours wish me luck and hopefully i can uP date some pics to show you all :) just hope a dont get that buck fever lol

Finaly the day has came going on my first stalk in a couple of hours wish me luck and hopefully i can uP date some pics to show you all :) just hope a dont get that buck fever lol

Good luck mate .check all your kit don't forget anything like the bolt for your rifle etc

Stalk went well . Well kind of lol

Well really enjoyed my day out thanx kieth
Seen loads of deer but they seen us first lol end of the day went out on the edge of the field and seen 4 deer 400yds away so went into the woods to move closer as walking through the woods bumbed into 2 does facing away from us 1 meter away never been that close before they got as much as a shock as we did lol
Anyway got closer to the deer grasing in the field spotted my doe just 5 mins before light was too dark she didnt stop walking and just wnt down the dip so no deer to day but cant wait for my next stalk in april for the bucks

Andy86 had the same problem when I was out with JRoe today, the deer were sitting so tight then moving when you were right next to them and not stoping for a shot but I had a wee bit more luck managed to sneak up on a group of 5 sitting down and got a doe should have made it 2.
David

Sounds like a good start and nothing better than being outside enjoying the country side too :D

Nice one david gld you got a shot on
She was a big doe had her im my scope willing for her to stop but she didnt .well am doing a morning stalk next time so might catch the same doe out on The field or if theres a buck i would rather take him really enjoyed myself for my first time and kieth who i went out with was a stand up guy looking forward to my next time hopfully i can up load some pics of a trophy buck :)

well done i always think as long as i see a deer or two then i can always plan for another day ,in the situation you were in a little peep on the buttulo may have stopped her for a second ......worth a try to have one on your belt !
good hunting next time
norma

Back