Looking for insurance

hi andy86 try basc they cover you for all field sports and they put a lot of efort in time to talk with the goverment for us field sports men tel number is 01244 573000 regards harry 243

Thanx very much for your help been looking on the s.a.c.s looks like my best bet just been in touch with my m8 and hes in this one says there no bother what do you think ?

Most of them don't cover you if make money from your stalking ie taking out clients BDS one does but only up to a maximum of I think its £2500, so yes they are OK for recreational stalkers but if you take clients even if its only an odd one to help with costs, you need a bit more than what the shooting organisations provide.

I would also check if you are covered if you sell your venison, I am not sure about this but it could be classed as making money.

Most of them don't cover you if make money from your stalking ie taking out clients BDS one does but only up to a maximum of I think its £2500, so yes they are OK for recreational stalkers but if you take clients even if its only an odd one to help with costs, you need a bit more than what the shooting organisations provide.

I would also check if you are covered if you sell your venison, I am not sure about this but it could be classed as making money.
just a small point here, sacs do cover you to take clients stalking if you buy their business package.
not sure about selling venison though, i dont think so but i will try and find out.
cheers
richard

Sorry to butt in on this thread but it is quire relevant to a question I have. Does anyone know of an insurance package which covers your shooting equipment against loss, theft, accidental damage etc. I have liability insurance with Countryside alliance which is as stated liability insurance. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks.

BASC

I did not see any other organisations fighting our corner on ther TV after the shooting incidents in the last couple of years.

Wooodmaster The bsac cover a wide range am sure if you go on there website and serch insurance it shows you all partys they cover hope this is right for you also scas
ATB

Back