sako varmint stock.

ste1vie

Gentlemen.

I am looking for a used/secondhand sako 75 varmint stock for a little project im putting together. The action i am wishing to fit is from a sako 75 mk111 short action in 243 calibre. A laminated stock in good condition would be ideal. Does anybody have one laying about or know anyone who could help me please.

kind regards steve.

I Have a a spare wood 75 varmint action 3 stock that i bought for a now abandoned project, it might do if you cant find a laminate one. DF

Last edited:
Hi DF.

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in your stock. Could i ask what condition its in & how much you want for it please?

Steve

I was wondering if you were going to reply to my PM re my laminate stock? I am open to reasonable offers for it.

Regards JCS

Sorry JCS i haven't seen your reply. You'll have to excuse me im still finding my way around the forums and im not the best with computers. You say you have a laminate stock, what sort of money are you asking for it?

Steve

I have sent you another PM with my contact details. You can see the stock on my gallery or the link below.

Regards JCS

Hi DF.

Thanks for your reply. I am interested in your stock. Could i ask what condition its in & how much you want for it please?

Cant remember what i paid now i bought it off here i think it was £ 50 or 60 quid, it could do with a re oil i steamed a few minor dings out but never finished it apart frm that it is in quite good shape good if i can remember where it is ! if you dont get fixed up with a laminate it would be worth a look .
I think there is someone else on the site in my area looking for a varmint stock aswell. anyway always worth a look if you dont get sorted. Df

Thanks DF. I,ll give it a couple of days & see if one turns up, if not and yours is still available then i'll take it if thats ok.

Back