Available: Free stalk prize on novice day

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
Novice day in West Sussex 23rd June and 18th August

As I have had such a large take up for candidates on the 23rd June I have decided to arrange another novice day on the 18th August. The fee is £50 per day per candidate.

What I have also decided is to offer a prize draw on each day for a morning or evening stalk with myself on the estate FREE of charge. However there must be at least 6 candidates booked on each of the two dates. At present the 23rd is fully booked, and I am now looking to fill the 18th August. So not only do you get a day of learning about deer management from someone with 30+ years experience, live firing of rifles, discussions on deer ID, management, stalking equipment, etc, tour of the estate, lunch, tea and coffee for £50, you also have the chance of winning a morning or evening stalk later in the winter with Sikamalc.

Pm Sikamalc for more details.

Good on you sikamalc, i wish there was something going when i first started out stalking. for stalkers starting out this will be a great day, where they can ask loads of questions, and see things first hand. I had to make do meeting a dodgey looking bloke in a pub car park in the dark and rain one morning, hang on a minute his name was sikamalc :eek:. if you need a hand the pleasure would be mine to put a bit back in to help you out mate.

What a great offer Malc :thumb:, wish offers like this were about when I started.
ATB Gaz

6 places left on the August date for novices, plus a chance to win a free outing stalking in the winter on prickets and doe's. PM me for details.

ATB

Sikamalc DMQ 1 & 2 Approved Witness

Could all those who have asked to attend the Novice day on the 23rd June pleae rewad the PM I have sent you. I have now moved into the new house and am contactying all those who wanted to go to finalise the details.

Thank you

Sikamalc

For all those attending the novice day this coming Saturday in West Sussex, please PM Sikamalc for directions if you have not already done so.

Free light lunch midday and a chance to win a free stalk later in the winter. Looking forward to meeting all those already booked. Any issues please contact me ASAP.

Thankyou

Sikamalc

Back