Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Under Hand Trick........

An Under Hand Trick........

........from someone that should know better.

I've been informed today by one of the farmers that borders our farm, that a gentleman - quite well known in the UK Stalking / stalking magazine world, approached said farmer offering cash to 'rent' the stalking from him. Now this would be fairly harmless if said person didn't know someone already had the stalking. But considering this individual knows FULL WELL that I have that stalking and all that borders our farm - this has come as a bit of a suprise. He already has plenty of stalking of his own and gets invited stalking all over the UK, so I can only see this as a personnal dig, trying to poach some land from me. I would expect better of this person nowadays, but it seems old habits die hard.

Thankfully the farmer told him where to get off and forget it.

Co-incidently I've seen another one of the adjoining farmers this afternoon and he asked me if I knew someone in 'such and such' a car? As this very same individual had been up asking him about his land as well !!! Again thankfully he got the same answer.

So if you're out there reading this - F*CK RIGHT OFF.

ps. just thought id get that off my chest.
    Last edited by tjwaines; 06-03-2012 at 17:55.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.

Quite right too. Of course they are probably so thick skinned .............................. or ignorant that it will be like water off a ducks back!

lots of farmers would take the money.

So no names then with the no balls post i hope you had a rant at him direct.

Go on Tom, name the guy so others can watch their back too

If you dont name names then why bother with this?

If its a riddle then well played

Name and shame let's get some Jerry Spring **** going here

I'm surprised this sort of thing doesn't happen more often, or maybe it does but we don't find out... there are some real ruthless b@5tards out there
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Here we go again, another slanging match that will degenerate and go nowhere, the same old names will wade in again I'm sure.....
    Last edited by Benc; 06-03-2012 at 18:23.

Haven't got his number to ring him direct but I'm sure if I picked up a copy of Sporting Rifle I'd find his name and number next to the title of 'Editor'.
    I'm telling Captain - from the Wee'est of men.