Thanks to Cheshire

Oly

Many have had gripes with Cheshire Firearms Licencing, but credit where it's due we need to tell the good with the bad...

Following the recent and sudden death of a family member I posted my variation and covering letter to Cheshire police last Tuesday (29th Feb) and the new ticket with all the required details on came through on the doormat today Wednesday (7th Mar) despite duplication of calibres etc etc. One week to turn it around in such a busy county as Cheshire I thought was worthy of credit. So thanks to Cheshire Police, working hard when the family needed it most.

Cheers,
Oly

For Cheshire that was wonderfull I sent my renewal back 14 days earlier than they recomend, it ran out on the 29/feb I received it back on the 1st March perhaps they are getting there at last.

For Cheshire that was wonderfull I sent my renewal back 14 days earlier than they recomend, it ran out on the 29/feb I received it back on the 1st March perhaps they are getting there at last.

That does should encouraging. My previous variation a couple of months so took several weeks.

Their new range facilities sound excellent too!

Last edited:
Back