Thread: Hello

Thought I had better introduce myself as i'm new to the site, my name is Pete i'm thirty four and two thirds and live in Dorset and I am currently studying an extended national diploma in conservation and wildlife management at Sparsholt college in Hampshire.

I don't actually own a FAC yet or do any stalking though I have a little bit of experience of stalking and carcass prep from going out with other people both at home in Dorset and on work experience through college, I am currently undertaking training for my DSC1 through the college and have booked the actual test for to take place in May.

I have been shooting with air rifles since I was 17 and have a good grounding in fire arms safety and reckon i'm a fair shot, I have a little bit of experience of shooting fire arms and have shot two a sub 1.5 inch groups at 100yrds with a .243 from a rest.

Once I finish college i'm hoping to work in some sort of woodland and/or deer management role.

Can't really think of anything else to say at the moment but i'll look forward to reading the forum and asking all sorts of annoying newbie questions

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Cheers John

hello and welcome from the north.

" not the end of the world, - - but you can see it from here ! "