The loss of 6 hero's

sikamalc

Administrator
Site Staff
The loss of 6 servicemen within the last 24hours in Afghanistan is indeed a dark moment for their families and friends. But on behalf of myself and the Admin team we send our deepest sympathies to their regiment, families and friends.

I am sure along with all of us on here, we salute them as the bravest of the brave.

God bless them all.

The loss of 6 servicemen within the last 24hours in Afghanistan is indeed a dark moment for their families and friends. But on behalf of myself and the Admin team we send our deepest sympathies to their regiment, families and friends.

I am sure along with all of us on here, we salute them as the bravest of the brave.

God bless them all.

Well said mate, thoughts and prayers are with there friends and families, RIP chaps god bless......

God bless them all.

Well scripted Sikamalc its time our lads were brought home its not our fight. If they realy wanted to stop terrorism entering this coutry put the lads on Border control and anyone not fit to enter this coutry put them on next flight home as in Australia. Well done also in offering our Royal Marine some free stalking sounds like he needs all the help he can get.

Kind regards Jim

Well said Malc. All the family were talking about this earlier today more relevant than ever as the youngest brother leaves for his first tour on Monday.

RIP brave hero's

Leon

A terrible event! My greatest sympathies go out to the families, friends and fellow servicemen of those who have been lost.

Our country can never repay the debt own to these brave men

ATB

Rob
243Sako

Well said Malc. All the family were talking about this earlier today more relevant than ever as the youngest brother leaves for his first tour on Monday.

RIP brave hero's

Leon

I really hope your brother stays safe mate Good luck to him buddy :thumb:

a very sad day, not to far away from me here and our old D squadron where based in Warminster when i was last posted here in the UK,

bob.

R.I.P. Lads ........... we will remember them.

I work in Warminster, opposite the Barracks and it's mad there, reporters everywhere. Thankfully none of our pupils have lost a father but there were no army Dad's at parents evening last night as they were off looking after each other as the bulk of the battalion prepares to go.

One of my best friends for 25 years leave on Tuesday for his 4th Afghan tour with a different regiment. It sobering stuff and they really are gritty blokes to gear up and go after all this.

agreed,another great loss,fair feel for the families.

God bless them all.

God bless them all.

+ 1. A breed apart who pick up a weapon, stand in line and say no, you shall not pass. Their dedication and commitment allows us to live our lives without fear and enjoy the freedom and safety that they provide.

Rest in peace lads.

God bless them all.

+1 and God Bless the lads who have been sent out there to sort out their killers!

Those brave lads keep the trouble from our doors. Lets give em all the practical and moral support we can.

Please support Headley Court in its excellent work of rehabilitation.

http://www.headleysurrey.org.uk/hc.htm

Remember those who are brought back for us to treat and look after!

Fraser

God Bless them and rest in peace.

Been watching the Marines on Channel 5 on Monday nights. The last one left a lump in the throat.

Yorkie.

They shall grow not old, as we that are left grow old:
Age shall not weary them, nor the years condemn.
At the going down of the sun and in the morning,
We will remember them.

Scrun

One is the sound of battle field guns, heavenly trumpets replace.
With your final parade on the drill square of God, his inspection awaits.
The lowering of the flag and the sun in the sky, a whisper is heard through all of the cries.
Your service is over, no more shall you fear, now an angel of God your place is right here.
One last command for you to obey; STAND EASY my sons on this darkest of days.

RIP the 6 Fallen Heroes

Back