Rifle slip

provider

Hi All
Can anyone recommend a good rifle slip that will take at Tikka T3 with 56mm scope,bipod & T8 moderator. I have a Brady slip but with a new Z6 fitted its no longer suitable.

Cheers

I have a Sauer 202 and T8 and a Swaro 50mm and occasional Harris bi-pod scope and it fits neatly into a Kolpin rifle slip.

I recently got a Napier Razorback stalker which seems a well reinforced slip, far too many straps on it though.

Fits my Sako 85 with Mod fitted and Z6i 56mm BT with bags more room for a bipod etc.

Bishnym Products of Devon will make you one at whatever size you want at a very reasonable price.
I had mine made so long ago I no longer have any details of them but I'm sure you could find them with a google search.

My Tikka T3 with a T4 mod, Swaro 6-24x50 & Harris bipod fits my Napier Protector 1 slip absolutely fine, I also have an AIM drag bag that it fits ok as well.

Chris

Last edited:
Hi all

Thanks for the replies. Got a Marchwood #2 large rifle slip today.

Thanks again

Prov

If anyone's reading this thread recently:

I picked up an akah slip from border gunroom at Kelso fair for £35. Really well made, bags of room for rifle, bipod and 56mm S&B
scope on high mounts. Not sure which model it is as this one has shop's name on the side.

Back