Thread: Clover

Hello and good morning to anyone else up and about at 4 am. My name is Chris and I am new to stalking and deer shooting in general. I have held a firearms license for many years and have shot pistol, rifle, shotgun etc since the early 1970's.

I have 2 grown up children and a young un still at home who leads me a merry dance most days. I am blessed with a wife who shares my shooting interests and encourages (I won't say allows) me to go shooting at every opportunity.I regularly help out a friend with pest control mainly rabbit, fox and pigeon decoying with.22 .222 and 12 bore calibres respectively but now possess a full bore centerfire rifle to shoot deer with and hopefully fill up my larder as we all love Venison. My other passion is Wildfowling with my trusty 10 bore.

I have worked in the prison sector for many years but now work with prison officer training as I was injured on duty several years ago.

I look forward to chatting to anyone on the site who can offer tips on where to shoot at affordable rates and will respect others on this site. I am not a lover of individuals who are impolite or rude. We all have to start somewhere.

There we go introductions done.

Good hunting

welcome to another south derbyshire chap

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses