Schmidt & Bender service?

Roch

Hi,
recently I have purchased S&B rifle scope and Swarovski binoculars. I have registered both items true online forms. Swarovski website and service responded ok but S&B website is one big “?”. I wonder if any one of you have any experiences with S&B service.

Cheers,
David

I looked on line to register my S&B but could not find where to, so if you could supply a poor old Muppet with the location of said forms I would be obliged :old:

John

I needed a spare part for my S&B scope, so I emailed them. Within minutes they had replied and the part was sent out FOC soon after. Great service, as far as I am concerned.

ATB, Dom

My only experience is that S&B and service rarely if ever appear in the same sentence !

FlyBoy270
Hi,
recently I have purchased S&B rifle scope and Swarovski binoculars. I have registered both items true online forms. Swarovski website and service responded ok but S&B website is one big “?”. I wonder if any one of you have any experiences with S&B service.

Cheers,
David

I bought a PMII second hand and wanted it checked out to be sure it was o.k (there were some marks from rings). They took a few months to get it back to me but they had given it a full service and given it a clean bill of health all for free. Can't complain.

Back