Special Announcement from Jelen Deer Services

Jelendeer

Hi everyone,

We are pleased to announce that JELEN DEER SERVICES are opening a new training centre and deer services branch in Essex.

The new centre will be running the first DSC Level 1 course on the weekend of the 1st, 2nd & 3rd June this year.

In addition to our highly acclaimed DSCL1 courses, we will also be running a variety of other training events throughout the year, including Venison Butchery Course and other deer and shooting related courses.

The centre will be run by Mr. Malcolm Brown and Mr. Danny Cockett, both of whom have worked with the Jelen Group over the past year, and they will be delivering Jelen training and Deer Management Services to the same high standards as our clients and customers have come to expect over the years.

Anyone wishing to gain further information on the new centre and it's activities, please contact mike.allison@jelen-group.com

We will be posting full contact details for the Eastern Region on SD and our new website very soon.

On behalf of the Jelen Senior Management team, I would like to wish Malcolm and Danny the very best for the new facilities, and we look forward to a successful working relationship well into the future.

Best regards,

Mike
(Director - Jelen Deer Services) Home | Jelen Deer Services

Thanks mike, thats made my day, the amount of people i know who want to take there dsc1 and wont because of the great distances they have to travel, end of may be good for me:thumb:

Hi Mike, will start and ask around over the next few weeks and let you know how i get on, thanks for the great offer

Hi Mike

Sounds exciting, one step closer to your complete global dominance.

Do you guys need a hand for the March DSC course?

Catch up soon.

Regards
Ads

Hi Mike

I can definately do the Saturday and I'll see if I can swing either the Friday or Sunday as well, but I can't promise those as yet. Can you confirm the dates for me?

Regards
Ads

Back