Thread: days ferreting in peterborough

days ferreting in peterborough

been leaving the rabbits alone recently as mixxy really took hold so ive been going elsewhere but ive been checking rabbits and theyve bounced back and i really need to get on top of them as theres loads about doing damage
    this is a one time offer not a long term permission
    ive got my own ferrets but happy to let someone with good team have a go ill be there to clean up runners with shotgun and ill happily work ferrets if you want a bit of shooting ,there is heavy brambles in places but some good warrens to get on
    50/50 on the rabbits we take .
    loads about should be biggish bag

PLEASE NOTE anyone sneeking back will be reported to the police and we will procecute without exception

That's a nice offer, what about an introduction that would be even nicer.

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Bit late for ferreting, done my last day today, had more bolters than adults, two of my jills klonked quite a few in the earths, wouldn't want to risk any more days out, all done now until the autumn

i useally use ferrets upto the end of march with no problem at this location but i see wot your saying ,i went yesterday 27 rabbits few fattys but at the end of the day they are wrecking the area few more days available cheers karl

Hi Karl
    Had a look out today, where I live there are more bolters than enough, all I see this afternoon, I think they are quite early again this year in kent. out yesterday evening and had some good half grown ones as well lamping.