Stalking ITV1 Now

I agree. Real people prepared to do the whole thing from start to finish. Kill it, cook it, eat it.

And these foodie programmes are helping with demand and price of Britains healthiest food... the smokehouse guy was at it with that boat and net, none of which seem to have been used for years then he went inside to racks of farmed salmon.

Forest Estate seems to get through some head stalkers they must change every 6 months !
Was that a shot straight through a wire fence !

Richard (fairacre) that was filmed on the estate i work at , i will take you up sometime

Nigel do you recognise where they were , john is the guy who took over from Kevin

Hi Colin
It did cross my mind if it was "your" place, let's make it Set/Oct and we can make it worthwhile...LOL
Cheers
R

good bit of footage really. Refreshing to see a piece on stalking which isnt zeiss this and blaser that!! It would be nice if other programmes like fieldsportstv did more articles like that about the deer and the area and the product rathe than the bullet, scope and rifle.

Flyingshferman,

If you want better Sporting TV then you cough up the money.

£100K gets you 15 minutes of program material, which will take 16 hours of real camera time and not be of the "quality" that you desire.

Stan

Back