No stalking this saturday far more important things to see

CWMMAN3738

THERE WILL BE NO STALKING THIS SATURDAY BY ANY TRUE WELSHMAN (SO THE REST OF YOU MAY HAVE A CHANCE) AS THEY TAKE ON FRANCE FOR THE GRAND SLAM! THERE WILL BE NO FRENCH REF TO HELP THEM THIS TIME AND REVENGE IS IN THE AIR FOR THE FARCE AT THE WORLD CUP. WILL THEY DO IT? :thumb:
GOOD LUCK TO IRELAND! WE DID IT SO CAN YOU!:stir:

I find it rather sad that someone would think that everyone even cares about what happens at a poxy ball game.

A bunch of grown men chasing a bag of wind about a field :rolleyes:.

As you may be able to tell I could not care one hoot about it and until I saw this post was blissfully unaware that it was happening.

Good luck Wales, of course you will do it, no problems
and Ireland will win with ease,
Come on Ireland !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I find it rather sad that someone would think that everyone even cares about what happens at a poxy ball game.

As you may be able to tell I could not care one hoot about it and until I saw this post was blissfully unaware that it was happening.
i think you will find the true definition of rugby is
"a game played by gentlemen with funny shaped balls" :lol:
come on Wales

certainly will be interesting, much as it galls me the Welsh have been playing attractive rugby. But then again the French are a little bit miffed after having their noses rubbed in Stade Francais dirt by an exciting new English side!

Swing Low Sweet Chariot.....

Speaking of bags of wind...............

Three matches to watch, shall be up early 4am out with dogs, shoot some squirrels and deer, home beer in hand and watch the matches. Brithunter sounds like rugby to you is like your paranoia about the police is to us.
Busy sewing black arm bands for the English, come on Ireland.

I will be in our local rugby club with the eight foot big screen, pint or two lined up in front of me. Across the road for an Indian later on. Quality lads day out.

Ireland beating England in Twickenham on St Paddy's day - you know it has to be......:thumb:

YES THE ALL IMPORTANT MATCH IS AT TWICKENHAM,PEOPLE CARE LITTLE ABOUT THE TOURNAMENT JUST AS LONG AS ENGLAND ARE BEATEN.
I LOVE IT!!! ITS LIKE FOOTBALL SUPPORT YOUR OWN TEAM AND ANYONE WHO'S PLAYING MAN UNITED.

(now comes the s**t storm)

Wales may beat France, but not a safe bet!
England however will come second, with in comparison, a schoolboy team, real prospects for the next world cup! A team to watch.

Then why are you on the field????:doh:

Blimey,theres not a lot of England supporters on this thread! still I suppose you minor teams have got to celebrate when you've got the chance :stir:!
I'm just pleased that England have turned round from their hideously embarrassing World Cup performance (on and off pitch) and are playing rugby like a team that wants to play and win. Lancaster has done a great job so far and I hope he stays, going to be some great rugby played saturday thats for sure!

Blimey,theres not a lot of England supporters on this thread!

Don't misunderstand - I'm a big (if regularly and deeply disappointed one) fan, I just don't think the way things have gone tactically is either successful or attractive. I'm not convinced by Lancaster but I think if he is believed to be a serious candidate, he should be given enough games to make an accurate assessment. I certainly don't think that a couple of fortunate tries (no matter how well finished by the players involved) make a summer.

My sons, however, are happily celebrating their 25% Welsh ancestry!

I take your point Knottaclu, Im more impressed by the teams attitude in general than by their try scoring. case in point being when Chris Ashton petulantly gave away a penalty for shoving Rougerie on a "late" challenge against Foden's mark. Foden and Robshaw both gave him a bo**ocking. They seem to be working together far better under Lancaster and though there's huge room for improvement (espec on the penalty count!). Feels like a bright future for this team
enjoy the game!
cheers
Andy

Back