Cancel the Boar hunt to Tunisia. (GRAPHIC).

Look at the date on the vidio, you go to a country in the middle of practically a civil war, drive around with guns in your car and guess what sxxt happens.

Nasty no matter what.

Personally, I have no ambition to visit any country that does not have a well established civil government with a decent court system. Basically I have no intention of going anywhere east of Suez or south of the med. Shitholes all.

I am even reluctant to go to the states in case I inadvertently offend someone and end up in a cell with "Buba".

Nasty no matter what.

Personally, I have no ambition to visit any country that does not have a well established civil government with a decent court system. Basically I have no intention of going anywhere east of Suez or south of the med. Shitholes all.

I am even reluctant to go to the states in case I inadvertently offend someone and end up in a cell with "Buba".

:rofl:

After watching their cases and bags being rifled through I wonder how must "Stuff" went missing.

The moniker "Thieving Arabs" was awarded for very good reasons :lol:. Reminds me of a story about the tank they stole. That was another one of the Arab countries and I suppose it's only stolen if you actually get away with it. Anyway a tank was missing from the rosta to searches began and it could not be found then an old hand who had been stationed in that area before asked when the new hut had been built. Went to look and low and behold the new hut had no windows and no door. So they knocked out a corner of the hut and inside was the missing tank :rofl:.

I think we are being a bit to hard on our Arab friends here, particularly the police/army who I have no doubt saved the men from being lynched.

I personally think it was a robbery and they(the mob) thought they had won a watch with the discovery of the rifle in the case which the police/army were more than happy to show to the camera.

With regards to lawlessness, I remember not to long ago hordes of savages running amok and attacking anyone, including Royal Family limos in the heart of London!

you infedels come here with your plasteec feeekin shotguns to shoot our feeeking peeegs ..... take that

Boycott Tunisia, Tunisian products etc if the locals can behave like this. They dont deserve the business of travelling sportsmen.

Boycot London & the UK then - The police there shoot young Brazilian electricians who happen to look a bit like an arab!

It's the same everywhere when your number is up - it's up.......

Ian

Back