Thread: tikka m595 stainless laminated

tikka m595 stainless laminated

hi guys anyone know of a stainless tikka m595 laminated for sale. must be in good condition.

in 222 or 223 calibre. dont need rings bases,scope or mod etc just the rifle

You seen the one on guntrader Jamie?

Yes mate there abit much though for what i have in mind for it.
    They look in good condition though

They do look nice. Im tempted to sell the T3 and buy one. You wanting to rebarrel it?

i have a 17 lined up but unless my fireball sells I could miss out on it. i cant expect the owner to keep it to long it wouldn't be fair on him. and he has a lot of interest at the moment.

so keeping options open at the moment. to be fair it the fireball doesnt sell it will be no hardship. i went out with my cousin tonight on a little 150 acre patch of ground not far from home.

had a couple of foxes come steaming into the fox pro caller but soon as light was on them they where gone. i think the land owner has a hmr and he pops the odd fox off every so often, so maybe he has spooked a couple.

had 8 rabbits which was a shock for there. because its not a piece of ground that's has ever hold great numbers of them. but the fireball was knocking heads off them for fun up to 160 yards out on a couple of shots.

great watching the bunnys fall over then hear the noise report back from the rifle

still looking guys. keep a look outin your local gun shops for me

now sorted thanks for your help anyway guys