Wiltshire shooting centre.

Neil M

Are they still open or have they moved? Have tried on several times to ring as per opening times on there web site and called at the shop this am.. All closed up with roller shutter doors!

If your on about the one in Devizes they are having a major refit but are still open but limited stock! Hope it helps
Stu.

just will be chuffed when they re open,

total refurb with a new indoor pistol/rifle range with full reloading benches, cafe, and indoor air rifle range.

i think they will also be using state of the art target equipment.

they are only open from time to time so you need to call before you set out to go there, also low stocks as all is in secure storage awaiting the new shop and all the above being ready.

HTH

bob.

I was there on Weds - the site is continuing to hold closed ballistic trials, but due to the aforesaid works, I'd imagine there won't be any access to the public for a while.

Bob... you could open up and do even more trade whilst they are re-furbing??

cid_3A8C9951BB8A4C8D950011880EAD343Echarlie5.gif

I remember going there when David and Andrew B had it - used to shoot pistol there and bought my first .308/7.62 from them - an Enfield Enforcer, how sorry am I that I sold that rifle now!!!

Mike

I remember going there when David and Andrew B had it - used to shoot pistol there and bought my first .308/7.62 from them - an Enfield Enforcer, how sorry am I that I sold that rifle now!!!Mike
I would have been a member at about the same time. I also used to shoot pistol there and bought my first one from them, a Browning Hi Power, 9mm. I was saving up to buy an SLR as well at the time, but the antics of one of their previous members, a certain Mr Ryan, put paid to that plan :(Are they planning to open up the full-bore rifle range again?

Back