Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: hydrographics

after talking on hear about rifle coating i went ahead and and got a hydrographics diping kit. after a bit of practice and runing out of tubs to dip the 22lr came out with its sinthetic stock looking drab and used so that was the next thing to do other wise the hole house fittings wer going to be realtree.
    Just thort id share with u guys just incase you wanted to save some cash and like to do a bit of the more simple gun DIY
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	diping 001.jpg 
Views:	240 
Size:	334.2 KB 
ID:	13663

as you can see the scope and mod got the dip as well as i thort ther was no point in stoping with the stock and the only things i have left is the muises of my more exspencive pride and joys

ATB tim

well done their m8 looks realy good

Looks great Tim, did you do the Foxpro also? Recon there may be a few on here that would fancy theirs being coated.

well done. that looks good. and as you say a quick and easy tidy up for any rifle or worn parts

ye did the fox pro it gets a bit adictive lol if ne one has ne cheep stocks for sale i can practice on then let me no lol

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dip it 001.jpg 
Views:	71 
Size:	225.4 KB 
ID:	13665Click image for larger version. 

Name:	dip it 002.jpg 
Views:	69 
Size:	210.6 KB 
ID:	13666 now i hope i dont put id down and lose it lol

looking to get my beretta 303 done ??

wer in scotland are you was going to do some pic frames dont no if ne one ould be interested might be abul to sneek a bit of realtree in the house without the muisis knowing lol

That looks a great job mate!
    I wasn't aware that such a DIY product was available though!
    Is it from the Hydrographic' company?
    I assume it must be or there would be copyright issues. Have you got a link to where it can be sourced? I have a Sako below which I bought already done but the scope and bipod are still black. I'm not sure I'd be comfortable coating a Swarovski myself though!

Attachment 13866

well done, that looks brilliant bud

How much is the kit to buy??