Planned litter of bmh pups continued ............

User00014

Evening all ,

as most of you are aware , i've been planning to breed my BMH bitch xena for quite some time and due to the birth of my daughter last year clashing puppy due dates , breeding got quashed .

Xena finally came into season yesterday , and after speaking to sikamalc (Todd is the intended sire) yesterday on the phone , breeding will take place on th the 31st march .

i know due to the time lapse , all those interested in being put on my pup list have had either had a change in situation or have sourced pups else where , so i am now making a new list .

so all those interested in having a pup from me please drop me a pm , and i will be pleased to help with any infromation you require .

cheers lee

Evening all ,

as most of you are aware , i've been planning to breed my BMH bitch xena for quite some time and due to the birth of my daughter last year clashing puppy due dates , breeding got quashed .

Xena finally came into season yesterday , and after speaking to sikamalc (Todd is the intended sire) yesterday on the phone , breeding will take place on th the 31st march .

i know due to the time lapse , all those interested in being put on my pup list have had either had a change in situation or have sourced pups else where , so i am now making a new list .

so all those interested in having a pup from me please drop me a pm , and i will be pleased to help with any infromation you require .

cheers lee

Is it technically possible to put the pedigrees of both dogs on this website?

Thank you

Up dated all those concearned and interested !

ok after burning the midnight oil into the early hours of this morning , i have finally got all the information that i needed for the breeding of my bavarian mountain scenthound bitch XENA .

both dogs are KC regisered.

the following 3 links are to a polish website which is a database for just about all the bavarian mountain scenthounds in europe .

the first link is for the pedigree for my bitch - XENA Z KLANU POSOKOWCOW VON ZERNO (IMPORTED FROM POLAND )

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

the second is the intended stud dog belonging to sikamalc - TODD CANYON

www.bazaBGS.com - Database

and the third is the 4 generation TEST pedigree for the intended mating .

www.bazaBGS.com - Test mating

if anyone wishes to contact me for mor details please drop me a pm !

cheers lee​

if anyone wishes to contact me for mor details please drop me a pm !

cheers lee​

Last edited:
Todd Canyon

017.jpg

Here is a picture of Todd taken late last year. He has been responsible for finding a good number of deer and he is now 5yrs old.

Well i hope the mating was successful and pups are on there way may i ask did Mark put restrictions on your bitch lee as i know he did on all the others.

Well i hope the mating was successful and pups are on there way may i ask did Mark put restrictions on your bitch lee as i know he did on all the others.

No he didn't but he and I. Came to a sensable agrement , plus mark , alison and I are in regular contact. I should know by the middle of next month weather we've got pups.

Don't you think it strange lee that this restriction should be put on all his pups except the ones he ran on. For me it is a bit presumptuous to put restrictions that you cannot follow up. Making it hard for some one to breed off a perfectly good dog .Stinks of double standards what do you think.?
PS Best of luck with the pups and lets hope you are not as foolish by putting restrictions on pups. If you are in Norfolk and i am in ullapool what chance have we ever got of meeting each other again to check on standards. Also what qualifies you or mark to make the judgement that the dogs are at the suggested standard. Now this is one reason why we need some base standard excepted by all.
NOT SOME SENCIBLE ARRANGEMENT BETWEEN FRIENDS!! WHAT EVER THAT WAS.?

Last edited:
im afraid gents and all those concearned , ive just got back from the vets where i had xena scanned at 6 weeks and she is not pregnant .

no puppies what so ever , quite dissapointing for both malcom and myself .

but i will be trying again on her next season !

ATVB

lee

Lee6.5 Sorry to here that your bitch did not take now it is important to find out why mate as she will not get any younger. What was the tie like did you breed her more than once how long between ties etc. Next season you can make sure she is at the top of her game.
The dog has he had pups before was he in top nick is he willing to get his sperm counted.
I had a border that had to go and get his checked and he had a low count it dont help but you can still get pups.

Back