night eye night vision

just been given a night eye to try out,
its on the same lines as the ns200 that every one is raving about,
gave it a try the other night for an hour shame there was nothing about, but from what i can see it is as good if not better than the ns200
at a cheaper price, just a shame i did not get any video footage of it in action.
i will give it few more goes before i return it to the maker with my comments on what i think of it (all good at the moment)
anyone needing any info on there give me a shout
i know they will retail at around the £350.00 mark not a bad price if you ask me.

Hi there,
Been toying with getting a NS200 for ratting with my Theoben and for using on my rimmy.
Can you tell us more with regards to spec ect. to allow me to make a comparison. Any photos ect would be apreciated.
Thanks,

HI Guys I use the starlight archer on my swarovski habicht mounted on my rem 700 22-250 with accuracy int stock fully adjustable stock for day and night shooting (stock extension when the archer is attached) used effectively for approx 3 years 228 foxes down 100% up to 200yds no problem great set up although a bit pricey at 2k for night vision and stock only !!! Great set up tho.

Hi Guy's I am using a Starlight longbow on a Tikka Varmint left hand .223, lots of dosh but you can't take it with you I'm told. Its a bit heavy to swing about and safety to be aware of so now I am looking for a hand held device of similar quality for long range spotting, any one out there with a polite suggestion.

Last edited:
As a spotter (or an add-on, for that matter) you could do much worse than an Envis.

Not always easy to locate one though. Expect to pay around £1500 for one with a great tube.

I personally use a Cobra Tracker 100. They are a true GEN 1+ with fantastic optics. Were just under £1000 when you could buy new, but £250-£400 should get you a good used model.

George

Back