scent shoes

mereside

decided to have a look at scent shoes for my gsp and nearly fell off my chair at the price of them would there be much call for them on here as i can profile them at work and do an easy deer foot holder at the back ,atb wayne

it would obviously depend on the price. I think after speakingtomsome of our Continental friends they should be an integral part of a tracking dogs training.

I for one will be buying a set at some point. have you any idea what the cost would be?

as a rough guide around 45 pounds i will price it up tommorrow at work properly but cant see it being any more than that,atb wayne ps i will have to renew my trade membership before selling.

as a rough guide around 45 pounds i will price it up tommorrow at work properly but cant see it being any more than that,atb wayne ps i will have to renew my trade membership before selling.

I will take the first pair!!!!! :lol:

Look at the waidwerk ones online and try to make something similar,preferably in metal and cheaper
Us Scots are tight;)
I'll maybe take 2nd pair
Cheers

i have set out a plan of the shoe and worked out the straps and hoof attachment ,just one question how are you supposed to mask the scent of your boots to start a track,atb wayne one other thing instead of powder coated would it be better in galve?

i have set out a plan of the shoe and worked out the straps and hoof attachment ,just one question how are you supposed to mask the scent of your boots to start a track,atb wayne one other thing instead of powder coated would it be better in galve?

deodorant....?

Seriously, I think that is a pretty good price for a scent shoe that, as Wolverine says would cover your whole shoe sole compared to thers on the go.

it would obviously depend on the price. I think after speakingtomsome of our Continental friends they should be an integral part of a tracking dogs training.

I for one will be buying a set at some point. have you any idea what the cost would be?

Oh dear oh dear. Did Rudi know that you had no scentshoes?

I got a pair of Waidwerk from Muntjac Trading 90.00 quid.
Brian you can borrow mine when you need them.

DavieH

Back