DMQ 1 & 2

Where in the UK are you

• Total voters

buck52

I was looking at the DMQ site and saw the latest statistics for the DSC, where roughly in the UK are you, I'm not being nosey, I just wondered where the spread of DSC's are.

Latest statistics DSC1 DSC2
Registered 13,845 5,223
Completed 12,774 2,672

sorry to the members that just voted, I cocked up a bit by listing it twice, I'll leave it alone now :p

bobt said:
I think England is too large an area.
Bobt, how do you mean? I could have broken it down into say 4 but the poll list was getting a bit long as it was.

What about Monmouthshire?
Do we count as English or Welsh?
Personally I liked it when laws were written as England, Wales and Monmouthshire.

8x57 said:
What about Monmouthshire?
Do we count as English or Welsh?
Personally I liked it when laws were written as England, Wales and Monmouthshire.

The County of Monmouthshire has always had exactly the same status as any other Welsh county, i.e it has always been in Wales.

For what it worth, the above was taken from Google!
So I guess you'll vote for a Welsh DMQ then :D

Obviously written by a Welshman wishing to lay claim to our Border county. No doubt there is also going to be a similar dubious claim from the English.

It reminds me of the old Welsh saying:
"Why are there so many mountains in Wales?....

The Welsh have pinched that much land off the English, they've had to stack it!" :lol: :lol:

8x57 said:
Obviously written by a Welshman wishing to lay claim to our Border county. No doubt there is also going to be a similar dubious claim from the English.

Wrong mate, English Mum, Scottish Father, as you obviously live in Monmouthshire I have no problem to your claim that it is/should be English :lol:

Pete E said:
It reminds me of the old Welsh saying:
"Why are there so many mountains in Wales?....

The Welsh have pinched that much land off the English, they've had to stack it!" :lol: :lol:

Yes, they did that while the English had thier backs turned fighting the Barbarians :p

Back