ravens

just about everywhere ive been over the last couple of years ive either heard them or seen them,i guess there usual habitats have been disturbed and they have moved elsewhere.

buzzards, kites , and ravens ,the ravens do make a lovely sound though dont they ! got them all here .

i can usually imatate there call quite well and they call back,last year where i was working there was 4,not sure if it was 2 pairs,most people dont know they are ravens,they think there crows,they are really big close up,huge beak

the sheep farmers round here dont like the ravens much a they have the eyes out the lambs they not scared off by the ewe

Buzzards by the dozen around here and the Ravens are becoming increasingly common, no sign of any kites yet.

Buzzards by the dozen around here and the Ravens are becoming increasingly common, no sign of any kites yet.

They're not far away from the Isle of Wight. I was watching a pair of kites near Lulworth the other day, so that is only about 30 miles(ish?) as the crow flies I guess.
You might have Kites sooner than you think:D

We have Buzzards and Ravens by the boat load. No one had seen a buzzard here till the 70s bow they are on every other post. Red kites no moving in like wild fire. Bloody Ravens are like carrion crows on Steroids but you have to admire there vocabulary. Saw a gos 2 weeks ago for the first time in years. More of a shock to see a Crow than a Raven these days.

Ezzy

Back