Optics Wharehouse / Scopes Direct

Brian243

I just wanted to record the excellent service which I have experienced from this company over the last month. I ordered a bi-pod from their internet site and I received an email back to say that the item I wanted was out of stock until the end of that week. Rather than keep me waiting they were sending an alternative (and significantly more expensive) bi-pod of a similar spec at no additional cost to me which duly arrived by courier. So well pleased.
Last Friday I broke both my Butler Creek scope covers when out crawling into a group of fallow so I ordered a set of Hawke flip-ups from Scopes Direct over the weekend and they arrived on Tuesday. I didn't have time to fit them until the following day and found the occular cover was too small despite what the Hawke sizing chart said. A phone call to OW and was told 'no problem, send it back' which I did in Wednesday's afternoon post. This morning, Friday, a more expensive Butler Creek replacement arrived in the post at no additional cost to me.
So well done Optics Wharehouse, with service like this you are assured of my custom!

I remember a while ago I ordered some reloading gear i think, from here.
One to look at for shooting gear NOT just optics.

I do believe that is the place I brought some Hilver rings from.................................. not the first time either and always quick to ship the order out too.

I do believe that is the place I brought some Hilver rings from.................................. not the first time either and always quick to ship the order out too.

OW are local to me I have the advantage of being able to drop in rather than dealing via the internet. I know they bought up all the ex distributors stocks of Hillver mounts, bases and rings and OW is the place to go first when it comes to sourcing hard to find mounts.

Nothing but a pleasure to deal with. prices fit my pocket, i ring my orders and find the postage cheaper as well.

Very good service, bought some re-loading gear, parts I ordered were not in stock offered a better more expensive product for original price

Hi Brian,
I also have used Optics Warehouse on numerous occasions, they are fantastic !!! great prices, great service, fast delivery. difficult to beat!!

Im having a bit trouble with them at this time. I ordered a set of bases a month ago at a good price, they were out of stock and I was asked if I wanted a refund or if I wanted to wait 2-3 weeks, fair play to them. I opted to wait as I really needed them and at that time the bases werent urgent. Now my rifle is due up in the next 7-10 days and they still havent got them in yet. I have also ordered a new rifle slip to be sent when the bases arrive, I hope that was a good idea. They keep saying their supplier has posted them but they have still to confirm this. Now the only way I know this is that I have to ring them for an update. Not the best customer experiance Ive had.

Nutty

I've bought scopes from them in the past and always had excellent service.

When you get the timing right, there's often very good deals to be had also.

George

I have ordered from them a few times this year and have had great service from them.
They even had a set of dies for my 6mm PPC in stock.

Neil. :)

Back