Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Clean bucks on your grounds?

Thumbs up Clean bucks on your grounds?

Saw my first clean Roe Buck yesterday evening - really looking forward to the buck season!

Gorgeous looking fellow, probably a decent Bronze/low Silver CIC

Bring it on.........

For professional guided Deer & Wild Boar Stalking, practical stalking intro's & Deer related training,
    DSC1 & 2 preparation & witnessing, Field Rifle coaching. Go to - or call me on Tel: 07798 771 062

Nice one Ian. I saw a really nice 6 pointer clean in Mid feb!!! Yesterday morning I saw 2 clean lads although still quite white and also 4 youngsters, 2 of whom were fraying so clearly getting there. I'm out all day on the 1st this year so lets see what it brings!!

Ian i am still waiting to see more fully clean i have onbly seen one and he was a big lad.

Quite a few around now but 1st of the month - whoooooosh. They will all be gone?

Same as walking with rifle / without rifle - drives me mad.

Who was Mr Sod anyway
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Looking at my records out of the 48 I have seen so far:

22 clean/cleaning
    26 in velvet
    Last edited by eggy s; 28-03-2012 at 21:59.

Mixed, saw a nice clean 6 pointer 2 days ago, but i have seen 2 others on the same ground still partly in velvet.
    Deer stalking and fly fishing opportunities in Devon

Was watching 2 clean bucks this evening 1 was a very nice youngster a site better than the older buck that he was with, the older buck was not having him about though tried chasing him off a few times while l watched them, hope the younger beast does not go to far quite like to keep an eye on him.

I've got a lovely old boy clean, easily BASC Gold.
    Last edited by Offroad Gary; 29-03-2012 at 07:38.

Been watching a nice one for the last few weeks but looks like being midddle to late april before he'll be clean.

We must be culling to much hav'nt seen one for a month, he farmers happy though.John