BASC stalking scheme thetford

Yes, I go regularly.Plenty of deer to see and Des has a lot of experience to share.

Do you have to stalk both evening and morning or can you just do one? as it says in the info on BASC website that due to the time it takes for stalker to do zero proof/test you can't just book for a morning stalk?

Do you have to stalk both evening and morning or can you just do one? as it says in the info on BASC website that due to the time it takes for stalker to do zero proof/test you can't just book for a morning stalk?
I go once a fortnight and I have to do an evening stalk each time because of the shooting test. It suits me anyway and you will see lots of deer guaranteed.

I go once a fortnight and I have to do an evening stalk each time because of the shooting test. It suits me anyway and you will see lots of deer guaranteed.
I think i interpreted it wrong as it looks like you have to pay for a morning and evening stalk due to the following quote from the BASC website

. Because of the requirement to shoot a test group before stalking commences, we do not accept bookings for a single morning outing, as this drastically reduces time on the ground.

I think i interpreted it wrong as it looks like you have to pay for a morning and evening stalk due to the following quote from the BASC website . Because of the requirement to shoot a test group before stalking commences, we do not accept bookings for a single morning outing, as this drastically reduces time on the ground.
I am sure you can just book an evening but if you want to do a morning you will have to do an evening first

Back