Hi All,

I have been asked to go to RSA and check out an new Dove shooting operation just outside of Jo'burg. We have also been asked to go and evaluate a guinea Fowl problem that another ranch has (possibly some geese too) that is 40mins away from the accommodation.

I'm looking to build a small group to fly out for 6-7days, and shoot some doves/pigeons and take two days to go and evaluate the Guineas and Geese problems. Dove shooting is generally 150-300+ shots per session depending on the individual.

This is really and exploratory to evaluate rather than a full whistles and bells safari, but you should get some decent shooting. It is priced to reflect this.

Proposal is to fly out on the 20th May and depart Jo'burg on the 26th May in the evening. Cost will be 1,200 per gun to include private chalet accommodation with en-suite. All transport, and food/drink included. Drinks will be soft drinks and beers.

You will have to pay for all private incidentals such as phone calls, souveniers etc. The only additional costs will be flights, tips and cartridges.

If you would like any more information then please let me know. We have a lot of experience of RSA bird hunting safaris, as it has been one of the main offerings for us for the last 4 years, so I'm sure it will be a fun trip.

Best regards,