Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Squeeky clean

Squeeky clean

I watched HME (Paul Hill) film on cleaning a rifle barrell with Wipe out & was most impressed. I have used most of the standard foams & cleaners on the market over the years, all with the same degrees of performance. So i went to the Corinium Rifle Range to set up my swarro bt scopes, which Paul done in no time good job done. We talked about the task of cleaning rifles & the wipe out product came up, we discussed the film & I inspected the exact targets he shot in the film so no doubt there, i purchased the wipe out tacticle & accelerator & on cleaning my barrells with just a few shots fired at the range i was amazed how much fowling was present having cleaned the barrells with Tetra proir to going to the range, this indicates to me the barrell was not squeeky clean to start with.
    There are plenty of guys on this site who use this product thumbs up for Wipe Out. ATB Steve

hi steve
    I am due to book up at pauls again to set up new barrel , mounts , scope very soon
    I will pick some up and give this a go .
    regards pete .

I bought some wipe-out and patch-out from Paul a while ago. It works very well, and doesn't alter my zero, which is a major bonus.

+ one with moonraker.
    Bought some off Paul a few weeks ago and used it on both my .223 & 6mm rem.
    The .223 had over 100 rounds through it prior to cleaning and the 6mm over 150, left both with wipeout + accelerator overnight as per instructions, and patched them out in the morning (aprox 14hrs) barrels on both spotless.
    After one round each, both rifles back to zero, well pleased as the .223 usually takes 6 rounds to come back.
    I wish I was half the hunter my dog thinks I am

Always finish mine off with a meths patch to be sure...

Quote Originally Posted by the_cunctator View Post
    Always finish mine off with a meths patch to be sure...
    Absolutely no need at all.

Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by HME View Post
    Absolutely no need at all.

Why not?

is the video online or is this a DVD?

go onto his website and you will see it its in three parts, i baught some off paul but have yet to use it but i liked the results people have been reporting and it sounds like the easiest one to use,atb wayne
    Discretion assured - call us anytime, free on 0800 689 0857
    please visit our web site:
    or find us on facebook
    Sponsored proudly by Pfanner, Blaser, Clark Forest, John Forsey sports

Quote Originally Posted by deer man View Post
    Why not?
    Because the wipeout contains an anti-corrosive, why remove it? And as the rifle rarely needs a fouling shot why use it?
    Come and visit us for a Blaser or Mauser fitting, get the right rifle for your needs.