Squeeky clean

steveford1

I watched HME (Paul Hill) film on cleaning a rifle barrell with Wipe out & was most impressed. I have used most of the standard foams & cleaners on the market over the years, all with the same degrees of performance. So i went to the Corinium Rifle Range to set up my swarro bt scopes, which Paul done in no time good job done. We talked about the task of cleaning rifles & the wipe out product came up, we discussed the film & I inspected the exact targets he shot in the film so no doubt there, i purchased the wipe out tacticle & accelerator & on cleaning my barrells with just a few shots fired at the range i was amazed how much fowling was present having cleaned the barrells with Tetra proir to going to the range, this indicates to me the barrell was not squeeky clean to start with.
There are plenty of guys on this site who use this product thumbs up for Wipe Out. ATB Steve

hi steve
I am due to book up at pauls again to set up new barrel , mounts , scope very soon
I will pick some up and give this a go .
regards pete .

I bought some wipe-out and patch-out from Paul a while ago. It works very well, and doesn't alter my zero, which is a major bonus.

+ one with moonraker.
Bought some off Paul a few weeks ago and used it on both my .223 & 6mm rem.
The .223 had over 100 rounds through it prior to cleaning and the 6mm over 150, left both with wipeout + accelerator overnight as per instructions, and patched them out in the morning (aprox 14hrs) barrels on both spotless.
After one round each, both rifles back to zero, well pleased as the .223 usually takes 6 rounds to come back.
sinbad

go onto his website and you will see it its in three parts, i baught some off paul but have yet to use it but i liked the results people have been reporting and it sounds like the easiest one to use,atb wayne

Just watched the vids and they are pretty impressive indeed! I guess the wipeout is equally useful on rimfire rifles?

Would the brushless bore cleaner be ok for minimal use on .22lr & .22wmr and also to use on 22-250 that doesn't get used that regular?

Cheers

Got to say thanks to Paul to I brought some wipeout and accellerator off him in the summer after chatting to him and taking his advice , it's transformed my rifle and well impressed with the results , only takes 1 fouling round then bang on zero again . Thanks Paul top guy with plenty of knowledge !

Hi All,

A number of contributors say "only takes one fouling round then bang on zero". Does this mean if your out stalking you have to fire a shot before you can shoot at a deer? Or are we taking millimetres off zero?

willie

Always about a 1 inch away from the zero with my rifle , witch for deerstalking at sensible distance is nt a issue

Back