Thread: Reloading help / mentors

Reloading help / mentors

There are regular requests on SD for reloading guidance / help / mentors so, as with the excellent Reloading Component Exchange thread (now, a sticky), could we not have a list of people who are prepared to assist others to the dark side?

I reload about twice a month (with a rolling process of case prep) so it would be no extra hassle for me to show someone the basics. I live in North Bedfordshire with Cambridge / Peterborough / Northampton / Milton Keynes / Luton / Stevenage being all less than an hours drive from me and I'd be happy to kick it off?

We could require recommendations or references or minimum 30 posts to avoid anti's / idiots (whatever)?

Thoughts / comments?
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it, hump it or learn from it then piss on it and walk away.

"HOSPITALITY" - the art of making guests feel at home (when you wish they were).

Sounds like a generous offer Eyefor but be careful for the reasons you mentioned.

Hi eyefor
    I think this would be a great idear for newbies like myself to get in to reloading and would love to take someone up on a offer ounce I get my self going

Regards rich