Damaged EL'S

prometheus

Looking for advise about my Swarovski 10x42's dropped onto my kitchen floor. The neck strap eye was broken off and my question is, should they be sent for repair direct to Swarovski or should they be sent via a dealer ? Or is there an alternative repairer option available ?
Thanks in advance for any replies.

I sent a pair that had let water in direct to swarovski uk who then sent them back to Austria,i found Royal Mail Tracked Service the best to use
gundog

I damaged a pair of Swarovski 8x20B's when I sat on them. Sent them direct to Swarovski UK via recorded delivery. Returned from Austria two weeks later as good as new - no charge, they even replaced the eye ups and lanyard. Now that's what I call service.
Willie

Last edited:
Per previous post on Swarovski - send them securely to Swarovski Uk, sit back ( not on, Willie :D ) and prepare to be delighted.

Let us know how you get on.

Last edited:
Send them direct to Swarovski Optik UK. Just got my SLC's back fully restored. I've had them 18 years & sent them back for service overhaul. Got them back from Austria in just over 3 weeks. Look like brand new & no charge. Not one penny, - not even for their return postage.
Brilliant service.:thumb:

I hope they are as good as every one say's as ive just sent my EL'S in as my mate chipped the lense when he dropped them :cry:. If you need the address its.

Swarovski Uk LTD
customer service & sales
Optics
Perywood Business park
Honeycrock Lane
Salfords
Surrey
RH1 5JQ

If your dealer is convenient he can send them to Swarovski at no cost to you, saves postage, thats what his profit is for.

Swarovski Uk are brilliant I have used them a lot keepbreaking my binos falling in drains on the hill also broke an old scope greatservice from them

Back