Dog transport box

marrajack

Tried to post earlier - but here goes
Changed car and dog box is too high for mrs Marrajack to see out of back window:doh:

Any contact for box providers welcome - alloy or compressed pvc type

Cheers

Have you thought about a dog cage? Have a look on amazon you will be surprised by the price in comparison to a dog box.

Have you thought about a dog cage? Have a look on amazon you will be surprised by the price in comparison to a dog box.

But maybe not surprised by how much they rattle? You get what you pay for I guess?

I can put up with a slight rattle in the boot of the car if I am saving a couple of hundred pounds.

Now on second CAB box, both have been made to measure. 2 mates also use them.

Cages are good but don't keep hair and dirt in like the box does.

Looked at a CAB fitted unit for my new Navara. Superb piece of kit but very expensive - £1700. It was £2500 for the all sing all dancing version.
Willie

Last edited:
I have two good cages that both fit in a Caddy van together will carry three dogs seperatly.Also two fold down cages,any use to you.

Another vote for Transk9 in Scotland - Rob and Sharon are fantastic people to deal with (Rob shoots)

Mike

another for Trans K9! i know Rob and Sharron very well and they will endever to find you the best one to suit your needs!

I would recommend Lintran or a CAB, get one with a mesh back so you can see through for reversing and ventilation .

My Trans K9 cannot be beaten. 2 years old but still like new. Used every day without fail! Perfect!

Back