Thread: Hello from Paul Mooney

Wink Hello from Paul Mooney

Hi my name is Paul Mooney from Co Fermanagh in Northern Ireland. I enjoy all fieldsports especially rifle shooting and posess a .22 HW97K air rifle, a CZ .17HMR and a Browning A Bolt .243 among other shotguns. I also run a small shoot syndicate which keeps me busy with vermin control. Thats all about me and i look forward to using this site,

Welcome to the site Paul, nice part of the world round there, used to do a lot of fishing there years ago.

Welcome to the site,

A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Hi Paul,

Just a hello from me as a fellow new n. ire member but from the other side of the province. I don't suppose your syndicate has any deer stalking rights?!!! (Please don't blame a guy for trying)

Welcome to the site

“Persistence. Perfection. Patience. Power. Prioritize your passion. It keeps you sane.”
    ― Criss Jami

Sorry we just run a small driven pheasant shoot but there are lots of farmers in fermangh especially around lower lough erne that would give you the opportunity to shoot deer i'm sure if were to enquire, mainly reds and sika as i understand.

Yes it is and the fishing is still as good either game or coarse fishing especially the new craze of fly fishing for pike.