Thread: Thank you

Thank you

Just like to say a quick thank you to Wayne and Andy for inviting me over to there place for a bash at the munties, although i didn't get to shoot one a did see a doe over my shoulder who dissappeared before she got into a shootable position and heard a buck barking up on the bank behind me.. Really nice to meet some other chaps off of here, Pete and his son Jake, Stu and John. 3 beasts got unlucky but i shall leave those who squeezed the trigger to fill you all in if they so wish!! lovely bit of ground and good company and a privelidge to be in the company of rifle royalty ( BlaRser boys!) once again thanks chaps
    Regards, Jez.
    slowly slowly catch a monkey..

Was very nice to meet you mate. Tricky little buggers aren't they. I will write my side of things later on.

jez as you say nice to meet up with other members off the site .
    hope everything works out for you in the future
    regards pete and jake

very trick stu, judging by the way you appeared from the darkness steaming like a swamp monster!! did you get anything this morning pete?

jez yes mate the blaser gods were smiling on me regards pete .

well done mate! you do realise you've cost me a lot of money when i put in for my variation i'm going to have to join the elite!!

sorry mate but its the only way to go money well spent
    regards pete .