Hi all for sale is an unused never mounted Clulite H.I.D gun lamp kit i bought 2 of these because a friend expressed a liking for the lamp then said he could not afford to upgrade his lamp.

bought from Decoying uk at a cost of 225 each kept one for my self so the second is for sale.

150 posted.

this is what they say about the new H.I.D lamp from Clulite.

Clulite's all new medium powered HID Gun-Light with a piercing white beam.
The Vermin Blaster produces its ultra white beam through the very latest technical advances.
Housed within a streamlined body and using a very small battery drain enables a light weight battery pack to be used.

The ultimate high output light source - Clulite HID lamps are both extremely bright and highly efficient

Featuring new High Intensity Discharge (HID) lighting technology that replaces the filament of a light bulb with a capsule of gas. The light is emitted from an arc discharge between two closely spaced electrodes sealed inside a small quartz glass tubular envelope capsule.

The amount of light produced is greater than a standard halogen bulb, while consuming less power.

Powerful 24w Halide High Intensity Discharge (HID) Lighting System
Clulite's simple fit, quick action screw clamp gun mount
Pocket sized light weight battery
Compact lamp assembly, only 55mm diameter reflector

Power:- 12v 24w HID lighting system
Battery:- 12v 5.2mA
Duration: 2hrs 15mins continuous - 4hrs intermittent
Beam:- Medium power, ultra white
Charging time:- 6-8hrs mains charging
Comes supplied complete with gunlight, 12v 5.2mA power pack with belt loop, mains and vehicle charger with battery converter, 1.2m extension lead, storage bag and screwdriver.

bank transfer,prefered method quick easy and safe, cash on collection, cheque.

cheers Paul